Reporting directly to the Corporate Controller, the Accounts Payable Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of payables processing for a top mutual fund based in the Chicago Loop.
This entry-level position requires a bachelor's degree in Accounting and the willingness to learn the position over time. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring invoice authorization
- Properly coding invoices to the general ledger
- Vendor account maintenance and reconciliation
- Check payment processing
- Payables analysis and reporting
- Journal entry preparation and month-end close responsibility
Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor's degree in accounting and 0-2 years of relevant experience.
Compensation for this role will include a competitive base salary as well as a performance-based target bonus. A full suite of benefits also accompanies this position.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.