Auditor – Drive Financial Success of Retail Operations
Do you enjoy making a strong impact on the success of an organization?
Join Brunswick Corporation’s long heritage of fun, exciting brands as we transform the way people are entertained!
For starters…Why Brunswick Bowling? Our business is going through exciting changes. Our best in class bowling centers, including our signature XL facilities, are just the start. We offer an entirely new entertainment experience. With our expanded gaming environment including Laser Tag and wonderful food and beverage service, our business is undergoing an inspired transformation!
Brunswick also offers a variety of equipment, supplies and services to modernize, build and keep a bowling center running efficiently - from bowling center equipment to conditioners and cleaners, lane machines, parts and supplies. In addition, Brunswick offers the industry's largest selection of high-quality billiards tables, accessories and game room furnishings.
Information on this exciting opportunity…
With this exciting opportunity to travel across the U.S., Canada, and even Europe, you'll perform financial and operational reviews of all Brunswick Bowling Center facilities to ensure compliance with Company standard operating procedures as well as important special projects that will have a positive impact on the business. You'll be part of a fun, dedicated team that is driven by success and fosters an environment of open communication. Performing this function as described herein will fulfill management’s fiduciary responsibility to its shareholders and comply with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, which applies to all publicly traded companies.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Participate/perform operational audits/reviews of bowling centers; which involve systematic appraisal, analysis and verification of internal accounting and operating controls.
• For all engagements, draft audit reports to management outlining scopes, objectives, procedures performed and recommendations to improve/enhance the internal control environment, in accordance with established Internal Audit reporting guidelines.
• Perform assessment, documentation and validation of Company-wide internal controls in support of SEC-related quarterly and annual certifications and attestations as required by the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002.
• Review of operational, financial, and technology processes to provide management with an individual assessment of business risk, internal control, and the overall effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
• Develop partnerships with auditees in order to proactively assess business risks by:
1) Establishing and maintaining appropriate professional contacts and relationships with applicable personnel;
2) Assisting the Internal Audit Manager in providing timely and value-added reporting to management; and
3) Assisting the Internal Audit Manager in proactively identifying potential areas of assistance to auditees in the development and/or implementation of new processes, procedures and policies.
• Perform special assignments as determined by the Audit Manager (i.e., acquisitions, center openings, divestitures, reporting, other division audits, etc.).
• 1-2 years experience in internal audit, accounting, or finance.
• Education Level Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management required
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% (domestic and international as required)
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong knowledge of general business systems, practices, and control techniques
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to review, analyze and develop practical recommendations in functional areas (i.e., accounting, operations, finance, marketing, etc.) under supervision of the Audit Manager
• Knowledge of accounting and audit standards and practices
No phone calls or agencies, please. Thank you for your interest in Brunswick Bowling! (www.bowlbrunswick.com) Follow us via Social Media!
Brunswick is deeply dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce. AAP/EOE
To Apply Please visit us at https www.brunswickcareers.apply2jobs.com and reference req 8807 to complete all application tasks.
Brunswick Bowling Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities Females Disabled Veterans
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.