Our client has an opening for a Fixed Assets Accountant. They are seeking someone with great attention to detail and is comfortable as part of a large team. This individual will participate in marketing capital and expense projects to ensure that the firm is meeting current accounting policies, including investment thresholds, depreciation and tax.
- Demonstrate individual commitment to safety and support team initiatives
- Responsible for maintaining accounting policies and internal controls, researches appropriate accounting treatment as specified in guidelines and ensures businesses follow correct capital versus expense project accounting
- Accountable for developing relationships with the businesses supported, tax and outsourced transaction processing provider; shares best practices in the team and with partners
- Execute Fixed Asset activities effectively and without significant process breakdown
- Compliance with accounting, tax and control requirements with sustained integrity of external reporting
- Minimum 5 years experience in related area with strong analytical, control and financial accounting skills
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Strong financial control, reporting and accounting skills
- Good understanding of how Finance processes and systems operate
- Strong impact, interpersonal, networking and communication skills - Able to manage multiple/conflicting priorities
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.