Our client is global firm with a presence in more than 100 markets worldwide. With more than 77,000 people currently in their employ, they are one of the most reputable firms in their industry.
The Compliance SR Auditor has the primary function to conduct sales and marketing compliance audits for global affiliates & US operating divisions and sites.
This individual will conduct sales and marketing compliance audits and formulate recommendations for improvement in operating performance and controls. This individual will also be responsible for overseeing the work of the Staff-level auditors.
The Senior Auditor should have the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, present professionally, and work well with the highest level or Corporate and Division management as well as his/her peer group.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in sales & marketing practices against Corporate and industry standards.
- Analyze data and document findings and recommendations in audit reports.
- Present audit findings to Audit management and divisional and corporate management.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited university
- Three(3) plus years of financial auditing experience, public accounting experience preferred
- CPA or CPA-seeking candidate
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.