Our client is a global technology firm with over $850 million in annual revenues. They are seeking an individual with a strong financial reporting background to play a key role within the organization.
This position will be responsible for consolidation of the company's global balance sheet, in accordance with company policies and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles. The position will be based in Oakbrook, Illinois and will report to the Associate Director, Financial Consolidation.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA-seeking candidate preferred
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent company-funded benefits
- Strong quality of life position
- Collaborative, fun work environment
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.