Job Title: Payroll specialist
Location: Schaumburg, IL 60196
Duration: 6-12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
A minimum of 4-5 years exp.
• Need someone who can hit the ground running and take over some of my payroll tax responsibilities, assist with payroll system implementation deliverables (process documentation, testing, etc), cover responsibilities for Payroll Manager and/or the Expat Payroll Analyst.
• Finding someone with both Domestic and Expat payroll experience would be HIGHLY desirable as we would like for the candidate to also make change recommendations.
• Assistant with Payroll responsibilities during the ADP EV5 (Enterprise) implementation – go live of January, 2013.
• The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of Domestic/Expat payroll processing experience; processing payroll with 10,000+ U.S. employees.
• Experience and knowledge of ADP (Enterprise) and the ADP Reporting Tool.
• This position will assist the Payroll Manager during the coordination and integration of the ADP EV5 implementation (transitioning from PCPW) and HR System transformation (SAP to Workday).
• This position will assist in creating reports utilizing the ADP Reporting Tool, documenting process changes, assisting in key implementation deliverables and providing coverage for both domestic and expatriate responsibilities during training and/or implementation focus periods.
• This position will also be responsible for the daily payroll tax review and maintenance.
• They are the key contact for all Federal and State taxing jurisdictions.
Operational Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
• Reviews and researches tax notifications and invoices; reviews monthly, quarterly and year-end tax reports.
• Responsible for maintaining compliance with local, state and federal regulations, accurate and timely preparation of all Local and Occupational Special Tax reporting that ADP currently does not perform; responsible for researching all tax notices from the Federal, State and Local jurisdictions; Acts as the liaison between ADP and Client’s Solutions on all payroll tax issues; Perform all year end duties in preparation for W-2's. Assist with creating and preparing all W-2Cs; Assists with Corporate Tax Audits; Facilitates strong customer service relationships with external/internal personnel and peers, provides timely feedback to Manager ensuring timely issue escalation ; adheres to company Policies and Procedures
• Participates in applicable training programs
• Provides feedback and makes recommendations for changes to applicable forms/tools and processes. Stays abreast of multi-state regulatory tax requirements and company policies
• Performs responsibilities to help ensure payroll system implementation is successful and goals and deliverables are met or exceeded. Maintains confidentiality with all payroll information
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.