Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Provides management with an accurate and independent assessment of corporate and commercial real estate loan proposals. Analyzes loan proposals received from the bank’s commercial lending officers. Identifies areas in which loan proposals that do not conform to the bank’s policies. Prepares written loan summaries for the bank’s Loan Committee.
• Actively participate with lending officers in the preparation of loan proposals for committee presentation, including review of financial statements, projections, site visits and customer calls
• Ability to evaluate diverse and complex loan proposals and to determine need for more thorough investigation or more information
• Provide in-depth analysis of real estate properties; analyze leases and special-use collateral
• Produce independent, supported projections of customer performance
• Review “Offers to Lend” for compliance to approved loan proposals
• Research industry trends and norms
• Develop working familiarity with industry issues in areas of loan portfolio concentration
• Develop a working knowledge of appraisal theory and approaches to values
Submit resume to Glenn Woerz