JOB ID: IL4518
Job Title: Secretary/Receptionist
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Contractors Company (Medical/Health Environment)
• Answer multi-line phone calls and take detail messages
• Greeting customer with a professional attitude
• Help in administrative and related work
• Speak English & Spanish with customers face to face or by the phone
• Excellent organization and maintain a detail appointment schedule
Location: Naperville ...
Nationwide chain of medical clinics specializing in Endovenous laser therapy is seeking bright and energetic full-time or part time Medical Receptionists to join our growing team. Previous medical experience and fluency in English and Russian / Spanish languages is necessary to be considered for this job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet patients and escort them to the examination rooms; assist patients with the completion of forms as necessary.
- Become familiar with clinic computer hardware ...
Job Responsibilities and Requirements: The Unit Secretary is the receptionist for the patient care unit and is often the first person to greet and assist patients, visitors, and staff. The Unit Secretary coordinates the flow of Information at the nurses' station in a positive and timely manner. The Unit Secretary assists physicians, nurses and Other health care providers in coordinating the patient's stay. Customer Service: Extends courtesies to patients, staff, families and visitors in a prompt and ...
Apr 8 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in Chicago is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.