Job Title: Administrative Assistant 3
Location: Libertyville, IL 60048
Duration: 9-10+ months (good possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Executive Assistant Job Purpose: Conserves executive's time and promotes organization's image; provides liaison between the executive, other key executives and employees; publishes charts and reports and creates office efficiency.
• Executive Assistant to the Executive Job Duties: Represents the executive by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the executive.
• Publishes charts, reports and presentations: gathering information; preparing and editing charts; designing presentation, and producing and distributing.
• Helps executive and staff make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between staff, other key executives and the executive.
• Coordinates and prioritizes executive’s daily appointments and business obligations.
• Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
• Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
• Generates ideas to streamline office operations; identifies areas that require immediate attention; and improves office quality by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
• Enhances executive's and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to organization.
• Skills/Qualifications: Travel Logistics; Scheduling; Executive Presence; Oral Communication; Informing Others; Computer Skills (Microsoft Office); Executive Presentation Preparation; Meeting Management; Business Relationships; Promoting Process/Operations Improvement; Knowledge Of Programs, Policies, Operations And Budget Processes; Decision Making; Administrative Writing Skills.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.