Our client designs and manufactures powder bed-based additive manufacturing equipment that addresses a variety of applications, including medical, dental, general engineering, automotive, aerospace, mold and die.
We are searching for the candidate that can handle and answer the toughest questions and situations when no one else can. The Service Engineer will report to the VP of Sales and Operations in North America. This is a new position.
• Serve as a liaison between potential customers, the Sales Manager, and the Technical Manager to analyze client requirements
• Install machines at customer sites
• Organize customer deliveries according to procedures
• Assist in the preparation of training and technical documentation
• Provide operational and maintenance training for customers
• Report on reliability, maintenance problems, or other issues to the Technical Manager
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on site
• Travelling up to 50% of the time- working with customers and distributors.
• Handle technical support through various communications from the office and on the road
• Coordinate and work well with Technology development team, Sales and Shows.
• Associate or bachelor degree in electrical or electromechanical engineering
• 1 to 3 years practical experience in a process or technical customer service role in the machine tool industry
• Good communications skills, understanding of quality customer service, work in a fast paced environment.
• Good Knowledge and experience on machine tools and their CNC controls
• Experienced on trouble-shooting Servo and Optics Proficient with mechanical, Electrical, PLC’s, and Pneumatic systems
• Experience working for a foreign organization a plus
• Energetic and inquisitive and Team Player
• Problem solver and customer service oriented
• Technically "hands on", work well with various levels of management, be open to 50% travel, have a valid DL and passport (or able to be obtained).
Benefits: Paid Holidays and generous vacation plan, medical leave, Short term, long term insurance and cost share towards health insurance.
Please email [email removed] with your resume and salary requirements
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.