Contact Kimberly for details at 815-756-1221 or attach resume when responding to this posting.
The Chemist will be responsible for developing new, profitable products for personal care. The projects will be self-initiated then approved, must be relevant to customer needs.
Contact Dave at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- BS-PhD Chemist
- 1-3 years of paint and coatings experience
- Familiar with laboratory safety requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of paint formulation, electrochemical ...
Contact Kimberly at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- MS Chemist
- 3-5 years formulating anticorrosives
- Computer literate
- Able to work independently on R&D
- Extensive background in laboratory level research
- High level of interpersonal ...
Contact Crystal at 815-756-1221
- BS Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 3 Years of industrial experience
- Strong background in organic chemistry as well as process analytical procedures
- Experience in Surfactants Chemistry
- Hands-on laboratory experience ...
Contact Devin at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- BS Chemistry
- 5+ years in coatings formulation, preferably automotive or industrial
- Ability to implement continuous improvement techniques to QA and manufacturing
- Experience with lean manufacturing, Six ...
Contact Crystal at 815-756-1221
- MS/PhD in Chemistry
- Experience operating and interpreting data from 2+ of the following; NMR, MS, GC, HPLC, FT-IR, Titration
- Ability to function in a high paced results oriented atmosphere
- Excellent communication ...
::Contact Steve at 815-756-1221 for more details. Attach resume when responding::
The Formulation Chemist will be responsible for the development of new inks and coatings. Must have the ability to work with temperature sensitive products. Will collaborate with other staff ...
For over 4 decades our valued client's commitment to innovative technology & unsurpassed service has made them an acknowledged leader in their industry. Once again, their need to expand their laboratory staff prompts them to direct us to identify an experienced coatings ...
The Chemist will be responsible for the testing of resins, coordinating research, interpreting results and managing data as well as technical presentations. Represent R&D group on cross-functional teams. Will assist with product scale-up and plant support as needed.
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Steve at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Chemist will be responsible for evaluating and formulating new and existing formulas. 20% travel
Contact Dave for details: 815-756-1221
The Polymer Chemist will be responsible for the development of new materials and for providing technical support for the production of these materials. They will manage multiple projects and have some supervisory/leadership ...
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Crystal at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Chemist will be responsible for synthesis, scale-up, and sales support.
-BS+ in organic ...
Oct 9 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Chicago, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.