Contact Kimberly for details at 815-756-1221 or attach resume when responding to this posting.
The Chemist will be responsible for developing new, profitable products for personal care. The projects will be self-initiated then approved, must be relevant to customer needs.
- MS/PhD Chemist
- 2+ years of experience in personal care chemical applications
- Experience with synthesizing organic chemicals
- Able to work independently and communicate at all levels
- US Citizen/Perm Resident
Contact Crystal at 815-756-1221
- BS Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 3 Years of industrial experience
- Strong background in organic chemistry as well as process analytical procedures
- Experience in Surfactants Chemistry
- Hands-on laboratory experience working synthesizing surfactants or precursors
- Hands-on experience in bench and manufacturing scale of chemical transformations
- Ability to correlate data obtained in process development
- Work effectively with little to no ...
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Crystal at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Chemist will be responsible for synthesis, scale-up, and sales support.
-BS+ in organic chemistry
-MUST have experience in silicone synthesis
-Experience with surfactant modifiers would be ideal
-Excellent communication skills
-US CITIZEN/PERM RESIDENT
Jun 26 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Chicago, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.