1. Project Assignments
• Medical Officer is qualified to exercise the responsibilities of a medical monitor, safety officer, or protocol physician in projects where medical monitoring is a contract deliverable
2. Medical Affairs
• Primary or secondary contact for the customer and the sponsor (if not the same entity) for all project-specific medical issues
• Primary contact for the project team for all project-specific medical issues
• Primary contact for investigative sites for ...
Our client is seeking a Medical Advisor II that will provide medical and scientific support to both internal team members and external healthcare decision makers and respond to information inquiries. The Medical Advisor will provide scientific support to the commercial activities, research, marketing, and report safety issues within the region consistent with legal and regulatory requirements.
•Develop and manage relationship with Thought Leaders through scientific exchange ...
Medical Advisor Work from Home
Medical Advisor II provides medical and scientific support to both internal team members and external healthcare decision makers and respond to information enquiries. The Medical Advisor will provide scientific support to the commercial activities, research, marketing, and report safety issues within the region consistent with legal and regulatory requirements. Essential Responsibilities •Develop and manage relationship with Thought Leaders through ...
A biopharmaceutical company is actively seeking a Sr. Director, Regulatory & Quality to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position and must be office-based in Chicago, IL.
Candidates must possess the following experience:
Experience with Drug, Pharma, Device, Quality, US, Global experience (ideal candidate will have all of this)
Drug experience is absolutely required
8+ years of increasingly responsible regulatory experience
Deep and broad knowledge of regulatory affairs
Motivated, savvy quality systems technical writer with extensive experience writing/updating business process documentation, standard operating procedures (SOP), and work instructions. Can serve as an active voice for quality systems in project meetings as well as cultivate on-going, relationship with the business, quality and IT communities. Open communicator with a collaborative, proactive approach to problem-solving and issue resolution. Self-starter with proven leadership ability to utilize ...
Director, Regulatory Affairs CMC
• Lead a team of global regulatory professionals who develop strategy for development and marketed products, and manage the content of global regulatory dossiers
• Key internal leader and driver of regulatory policy and strategy
• Influence the development of regulations and guidance
• Provide executive management with meaningful regulatory measurements and regulatory opinion
• Partner with outside regulatory agencies and trade ...
A highly reputable & distinguished corporation is currently looking for Regional Clinical Research Associates needed (location)
• Monitor (pre-study, initiation, routine, and close-out visits) at investigator sites (60% travel with 75% at peak times) for GCP compliance according to company SOPs and/or client guidelines
• Recruit investigators for participation in clinical trials
• Negotiate study budgets with investigators
• Obtain, review for appropriateness, and ...
Jun 27 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Chicago, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.