Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Contact Kimberly at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- MS Chemist
- 3-5 years formulating anticorrosives
- Computer literate
- Able to work independently on R&D
- Extensive background in laboratory level research
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Serve as an expert in analyzing, testing and developing new technologies or updated formulas
- Lead small project teams and determine quality standards
- Develop and adjust product formulations
- Manage others and help perform onsite ASTM testing