International electronics/technology manufacturing firm is seeking a Sales and Marketing Specialist for their office in Chicago, IL. This position is full-time, direct-hire with comprehensive benefits.
- Develop and identify new markets for existing products
- Market activities and company products
- Create marketing plans and help implement sales programs
- Prepare presentations for clients
- Liaison between customer, engineer and department manager by translating and following the set agenda
- Translate documents from Japanese and English and vice versa
- Organize and participate in trade shows and conferences to market company products
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university or college
- Bilingual Japanese/English language skills (R, S, W)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and PC literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience in electronic/technology industry
- Knowledge of JD Edward and AS400 system is a plus!
If interested, please email your resume in word format and put “eBay- IL, Sales/Marketing Specialist, TVBN” with in the subject line.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.