Job Title : Sr. Customer Support Assistant
Duration : 6+ months (Possibility of Extension)
Location : 405 Barclay Blvd,Lincolnshire,IL,60069
• Assists in processing orders, preparing correspondence, and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
• Receives telephone/e-mail/fax requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers.
• Uses SAP to retrieve customer information, stock status information, the status of purchase orders, and to make changes on customer purchase orders
• Maintain good relationships with other departments to enhance the customer experience.
• Proactively provide alternative solutions and use problem solving tools to meet customer requests.
• Continually expanding knowledge base on current and new products and operations.
• Participates in a culture of continuous improvement; HOS/Teams/Lean/Standard Work Use CRM tool to manage and document customer data and documentation Actively support the role of RSM/NSM to provide the positive customer experience and deliver the common objectives.
• Follow standard work and policies to ensure a continues high/efficient level of customer service Maintain and update customer communications and records in CRM Active role in individual development and career growth
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.