Primary area of responsibility is to support SAP HCM module and US Payroll for this large multi-billion dollar company.
- Analyze business processes, propose changes and configure system to effectively support needs of the business.
- Work closely with end user community to incorporate their system change/enhancement requests and enhance SAP functionality.
- Participate in strategic customer meetings to review, propose and/or evaluate new business opportunities that are designed to improve ...
JOB ID: IL4098
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Finance/Accounting (A company with a progressive business philosophy and solid infrastructure.)
• Benefits/Payroll Administration
• Employee Recruiting and Training
• Policies/ Legal Compliance
• HR systems (Oracle, HRIS, Kronos, People Soft; Microsoft Office applications)
• Analytical and communication skills
• Organizational and multi-tasking
Avis Budget Group, a global leader in the travel services industry, is seeking a Full-Time Human Resources Representative to office out of our Chicago O'Hare International Airport location. This generalist position will support a portion of our North Central Region (Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana) and work with both union/non-union employees, partner with all levels of management and deliver business-focused HR solutions throughout an assigned territory.
Responsibilities will include but not be ...
Summary: Supports the HR Manager with job sites in multiple states by responding to questions from employees, investigating complaints, performing varied administrative tasks, and support regarding to personnel matters. Position will be based out of the Joliet, Illinois office.
Send all resumes and inquiries to [email removed] Subject line: HRJI
Duties and Responsibilities:
·Helps process hiring paperwork of overhead and salaried employees
·Gathers information to support appropriate ...
Feb 12 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for jobs in human resources and makes searching for jobs in this sector in Chicago easy and convenient. Positions on offer may include jobs for human resources directors, human resources assistants, HRIS analysts, talent consultants, compensation managers, IT recruiters, payroll tax specialists and benefits associates, among others. If you find a suitable job advertisement, send in any relevant documents as well as a resume and a tailored cover letter. You can do so by clicking on the ad's reply button, or your may prefer to phone up the advertiser if a number is specified.