Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We are looking for someone who can take our current websites and add more functionality to them. You will be the technical person providing feedback on creative concepts to provide solutions in line with approved design specifications.
• Microsoft .NET Framework software development primarily in C#
• Developing ASP.NET Web Pages and Web Services
• High-level experience with CMS systems, specifically Umbraco
• High-Level SEO and Google Analytics
• Basic content development
• Experience with coding for cross-browser and platform consistency
• Mobile web development experience
• Experience building data-driven web applications
• Knowledge of APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, etc.
• Ability to prioritize
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent business analysis / troubleshooting skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems
• 2-5 years overall programming experience
• Candidate must have experience with .Net, SQL Server, C#
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in a positive life change then get in contact with
Alex@*cpsit*.com (remove '*')