We need someone that has specific experience to Networking equipment (routers, switches, hubs), and we'll need to do User Acceptance Testing on our system after the upgrade implementation
• Good understanding of software licensing & software deployment
• Ability to interact successfully with all levels of customers
• Anticipate and manage unexpected or non-routine situations
• Possess strong organizational and analytical skills
• Understand both business and technology needs involving equipment life-cycle and reporting needs.
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of IT architecture, infrastructure and networking, as well as a familiarity with the associated financial and contractual information
• Have previous exposure to implementation of software solutions, preferably involving relational databases addressing inventory and accounting needs.
• Ability to stay motivated and perform work independently.
• Negotiation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Time management skills; ability to meet deadlines.
• Root cause analysis (RCA) skills; problem solving skills.
• PC proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.