1) Mainframe experience - Creating/editing files, loading files, retrieving/reviewing output and creating reports through TSO/SPF
2) Familiarity with JCL - ability to edit jobs and troubleshoot errors and abends.
3) Familiarity with Excel and creating reports.
4) Familiarity with claims processing and/or BlueChip application.
5) Ability to analyze test results and determine what is a defect or not.
6) Ability to work closely with the SME's and Developers on a regular basis.
7) Ability to troubleshoot environment issues and knowing when and who to contact.
8) Familiarity with SQL via SPUFI or IBM DB2 tool.
9) Have a basic understanding of Parallel testing.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.