Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
It is located in Chicago office. Salary 90-130K plus solid bonus. We are looking primarily for Cisco firewalls and F5 experience.
Senior Security Engineer Responsibilities
- Provides management, implementation and daily support for our information security systems, including all technical, physical and administrative controls pertaining to our computing environment.
- Provides direct technical support for our firewall, intrusion detection, server-based security controls and related reporting systems.
- Leads the development of security strategies, security roadmaps, architecture standards and operational procedures.
- Manages various enterprise security projects as appropriate for security or compliance reasons.
- Participates in routine audits and generates reports requested by Internal and External Audits or as required by internal IT policies and procedures. Interfaces with auditors and assists with data collection and remediation efforts.
- Designs and implements systems solutions to support our mobile business activities.
- Documents systems changes using Change Management system or internal IT workflows.
- Ensures uninterrupted operations of the mission critical systems and production network. Provides diagnostic and corrective services for all systems 24/7.