Resource needed on the functional side to help support the PeopleSoft Financials version 9 application upgrade
• Functional PeopleSoft implementation experience for over 10 years
• Familiar with technical aspects of PeopleSoft upgrades and implementations (i.e. upgrade scripts)
• Knowledge of all Finance modules listed above at version 8.9 (minimum) and 9.1 with especially strong knowledge and experience of the General Ledger module and Reporting tools and P2P(Procure to Pay)
• Knowledge of Archiving functionality and Test Framework within PS Fin 9.1 release from an implementation perspective
• Knowledge of PS workflow
• Consolidation, Foreign currency and Commitment Control knowledge not necessary
• Ability to assess our current business processes and identify innovative user friendly solutions geared towards automation, streamlining and efficiency
• Knowledge of functionality that we are not currently using that could enhance our processes
• Ability to perform issue resolution, troubleshooting, customer support and training, replication and proof of concepts
• Work closely with business community, IT representatives and others to understand business goals and information needs.
• Collect and define business requirements, translate into functional design documents, participate in technical design
• Participate in test planning and test execution as well as development of user documentation and user communications.
• Inventory customizations
• Requisition and PO Approval Workflow Experience and AWE experience as it integrates with all modules
• Contract functionality
• Knowledge of vendor and voucher upload via EDI Manger, and delivered Check Print functionality.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.