Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Libertyville, IL 60048
Duration: 6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
Experienced Business Analyst needed to:
• Report status of audit issues; number open issues, issue aging, etc
• Review Self-Assessment Questionnaires to identify data integrity/quality of response issues
• Monitor performance to goals for suppliers audited, suppliers who have completed Self-Assessment Questionnaire, participated in on-line training, etc.
• Create requirement documents for the supporting Management System
• Review action plans submitted from suppliers and approve or reject with critical feedback
• The expectation is that this candidate can take direction from the Project Lead, work independently, work with various levels and contacts within the Supply Chain, EHS, Human Resources, Legal, and outside Trade Associations to define operational definitions for data elements.
• Must be able to work with this cross-functional team to identify data integrity issues and resolve them to create the document of record.
• The Analyst must be ready to work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving setting to complete the near-term objectives.
• Strong communications and teamwork skills are a must.
• Need to be able to attend evening conference calls with the global team 1 to 2 nights per week.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.