Job Description / Requirement:
• Navistar is looking for ERP LN/Baan IV Functional and Technical Knowledge with different modules.
• Experience required in the areas of Assembly Control, Enterprise Planning, and Warehousing is detailed below:
1. Assembly Control:
• Assembly line modeling, feeder lines.
• Product Engineering.
• Assembly BOM and Operations and routings.
• Assembly Line Costing.
• Time fences.
• Assembly Line takt time and Off Set and changing production rates.
• Line Sequencing and Line Rules.
• Lines Stations Orders and variants.
• Assembly Line material supply (best method for different items).
• Transaction processing – Line Station or Order based.
• Product Variants, importing from external, configuration date (part effectively for planning).
• Shop floor – production order planning and Control/execution.
2. Enterprise Planning:
• Multi-site Planning.
• Master Planning / Demand Forecast, Extra or Special Demand, Forecast Consumption.
• Purchase Contracts, Schedules and Releases (830/MRL001, 862/SHP001, 866/SILS/SEQ001) Delivery Schedules.
• EDI – Networks, Messages, Code and Conversion Tables.
• TPOP and Order Horizon Factor and Constant; Order Control Batch (OCS); Kanban; SIC (statistical inventory control); Cross-docking; Receiving; Cycle counting; Shipping.
• Translates functional business requirements into technical specifications focusing on integrated and reusable solutions.
• Develops, tests and implements applications utilizing company standard development procedures and techniques that support the requirements defined by users and analysts.
• Documents systems architecture and detail designs as defined by the development methodology.
• Analyzes advanced applications and implements improvements to optimize performance.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.