Job Title: JBA Analyst
Location: Lisle, IL 60532
Duration: 12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Strong RPG/ILE skills.
• Analytical expertise with major ERP and Financial systems.
• Successful candidate will have a proven track record in coding and systems implementation, strong writing and organizational skills, and good overall communication skills.
• Strong business systems knowledge in addition to hands-on technical experience and ability.
• Expertise Desired: JBA/AS400
• Years Exp: 8-10 years
• Programming, analysis and problem resolution, along with the ability to understand functionality through conducting user interviews.
• Can identify and write specifications to change or enhance program or system.
• Ability to estimate programming effort involved based on program specifications.
• Ability to develop test plans, create and coordinate user testing and ensure that tests meet user requirements.
• Ability to follow internal SDLC guidelines to ensure SOX Compliancy.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.