Job Title: Teamcenter Support Analyst – Illinois
Location: Lisle, IL 60532
Duration: 6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Build, install, configure and support Teamcenter Unified at the server and client level - Application/Web (JBOSS)/Vault Server/) as well as 2 Tier/4 Tier and web clients.
• Windows based CAD Client configuration and administration (prefer IDEAS and NX6).
• Understands and can manage user licensing.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Good problem Solving skills.
• Strong follow up and time management skills.
• Understand and manage Teamcenter security.
• Teamcenter Server Configuration and Server Monitoring.
• ETS (Tessellation Server) configuration.
• Can develop tools to help automate System Admin tasks such as software deployment, system monitoring, routine maintenance.
• Business Analyst/documentation skills.
• Able to work with server team to develop and monitor back up/ recovery and DR strategy for Teamcenter.
• Implement help desk system to log and track calls/tickets.
• Using data from Help Desk to drive training and improvement.
• Develop FAQ/Knowledge capture system.
• Understanding of BOM management.
• Nice to have – Functional Knowledge and user experience in use of tool – ability to do one on one coaching/training.
• Work with project team to plan, deploy and launch updates/upgrades.
• Support end users via Help Desk function.
• Coaching/ Training.
• 4 year degree or equivalent.
• 5 years experience.
• 3-5 years in manufacturing or high tech.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.