Job Title: Senior Android Engineer
Location: Schaumburg, IL 60196
Duration: 6-12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Client is interested in adding an experienced Android software engineering contractor to our PremierOne product development team, located in Schaumburg, IL.
• PremierOne™ is a unified applications suite that provides one enduring real-time view of the community for enhanced safety and resource allocation.
• PremierOne provides the ability to proactively deploy resources and dramatically improve situational awareness.
• Job Requirements include:
1. 5+ years of professional software development experience, ideally with some of that experience in a commercial product development organization.
2. 1+ years of Android development experience, which would include work with the Android framework APIs, UI toolkit, and inter-application communication mechanisms.
3. The ideal candidate will also have worked on large-scale, mission-critical applications before and be able to discuss this experience in some detail during the interview process.
4. The ability to excel as a key member of a large team working under highly visible deadlines.
5. Experience working with distributed (onshore/nearshore/offshore) development teams.
6. Superior communications skills (written and verbal)
7. Please include details on any development experience you may have an mobile platforms in addition to Android (specifically: iPhone, Windows Mobile/Phone, or Blackberry)
8. Any candidates who have published one or more mobile applications in commercially available markets (such as the Android Market or iTunes Store) should provide references to these applications in their resume.
• Real product app development experience.
• Looking for people with heavy application development experience for end users, not System Development.
• Must be able to work in a process-intensive environment.
• 5+ years of experience.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.