Job Title: Telecom Construction Quality Manager
Location: Schaumburg, IL 60196
Duration: 6 months (Strong possibility for extension)
• Looking for an individual that is a “Construction Quality Manager”.
• Someone that has an electrical engineering background that can check the quality of the cameras that have been installed in Chicago.
• Should have Project Management skills.
• Field Project QA Manager role would do to support the Chicago OEMC Video Camera Program.
• Provide an “in the field” Project Quality Assurance (QA) Manager and point of contact with a primary focus on the Video Camera Pod Installation Task Order activities.
Possess the right combination of both process and technical implementation quality skills to be able to successfully execute on day-to-day project activities such as:
• Read and Understand Construction, Installation, and Architectural Drawings
• Spot Check Camera Installations
• Participate in Site Walks
• Complete formal Independent Camera Installation Audits
• Identify variances in the Installations
• Provide assistance in troubleshooting and issue resolution
• Summarize Independent Audit Findings and Communicate to Project Team Management and Customer Team, as needed
• Develop New or Modify Existing Installation Audit Checklists and Processes to address common recurring issues
• Work with the 3rd Party Vendor tasked with the Installation Scope of Work to ensure adherence to our Quality standards and Industry Standards
• Monitor and Review completed Installation Checklists, Task Order Punch lists, Customer’s Rolling Deficiency Logs, and Issue Tracking Workbook
• Jointly develop new MOPs or SOPs with Project Team, Field Engineering, System Technologists, Product Group, etc.
• Participate in internal and Customer Project Reviews, as needed
• Support other Project Deployment Issues, as needed.
• Relevant Industry Experience/Knowledge in Construction Management, Field Engineering, Video Surveillance System Field Implementation Projects, and Complex Systems Integration projects
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.