1. Analyze complex business requirements and develops effective technology solutions.
2. Acquire deep business domain expertise, as needed.
3. Work with project teams, lines of business and other IT resources to analyze and develop technology solutions to satisfy business needs.
4. Participate in the development and evaluation of Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal.
5. Provide technical leadership and convince others of the soundness of a technical approach. ...
Will consider candidates in most US locations.
What you will do:
Installation of new DB subsystems on the mainframe, and zLinux platforms
Keeping version, release and maintenance levels current
Monitoring and reporting on DB subsystems as to performance and reliability
Identifying, resolving and preventing DB subsystem problems
Design and implement database backup and recovery strategies
Provide professional guidance as to DB subsystem implementation and use
Working with the customer to ...
Job Title : ImagePlus/Mainframe programmer Location : Chicago, IL
Duration : End of the year
• CICS, COBOL, JCL and DB2.
• Candidate must be experienced with coding, debugging and implementing changes within Image Plus.
This resource will be responsible for ETL work. Project focus is to design and develop ETL Datastage jobs, data cleansing, adhere to enterprise ETL standards and specifications in design document. Candidate should have strong datawarehouse and ETL background especially with IBM DataStage. At least 5 years of working experience in a LARGE enterprise environment.
Technical Skills REQUIRED:
IBM DataStage version 7.5 or higher, DB2 z/OS, DB2 UDB, Strong SQL and Unix scripting, XML scripting is must. ...
Job Title: C# .Net Developer
Location: North Chicago, IL 60064
Duration: 6-12+ months [Strong possibility for extension]
Job Description / Requirement:
• The person needs to be proficient in C# and .Net and SQL programming The person should have experience with iiS
• Accountable for developing software code and associated life cycle deliverables for PC and Mainframe applications.
• Interprets process, data modules, and business requirements into software code.
Jan 28 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Chicago easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.