Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for a Leading International Company. This position is in Farmingdale, NY, and relocation assistance will be provided. Salary is to 200k + bonus.
Day to day duties:
* Develop security documentation, including security plans, configuration management plans and contingency plans.
* Create company wide information security strategy.
* Develop information security standards, policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Monitor information security trends.
* Work with key leaders in the organization to build relationships, influence others and promote the information security program.
Must have a CISSP or other security certification/accreditation.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.