There are both direct full-time hire and contract positions available.
This position is located in the Chicago area, and on-site work is required Monday-Friday. You can be located anywhere in the United States, as we will pay for all travel expenses to the client, including round-trip weekly airfare from your current location, accommodations while away from home during the week, etc.
Top full-service interactive agency is looking for the best Interactive Project Managers in the industry. They create full websites, microsites, social media campaigns, etc.
- Manage interactive projects from concept creation to launch and maintenance.
- Experience managing interactive projects, such as websites builds, microsites, social media campaigns, banners etc.
- Creative UI/UX design experience.
- Basic User experience design (e.g. building wireframes).
- Work with visual designers to create mockups.
- Schedule, build, manage and deliver all Web projects.
- Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget.
- Understanding project management best practices.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.