Marketing Manager (Chicago)

  • Address:Chicago, IL 60601 (map)
  • Date Posted:08/23/16
  • Job Type:Full-time
  • Description:
  • TITLE: Marketing ManagerREPORTS TO: Sales Manager LOCATION: Chicago, West Loop A fast growing, high paced Chicago based IT Managed Services and Software Development Company located in the West Loop is seeking an amazing Marketing Manager who can lead the marketing vision of the company. Are you a top performing Marketing Manager in the technology industry? If so, we want to talk to you! We're building a top notch sales team and need an experienced Marketing Manager to support our Sales rock stars.You must also be a highly organized, customer service and technology focused individual with a positive attitude. We hire only high energetic, positive, team players that love being challenged and are always looking to grow. This person must represent our core values and deliver high-level client support as well as contribute in a big way to our team camaraderie and spirit. Our clients should be able to hear you smile over the phone!Do you get great satisfaction from contributing to the overall success of the company? Do you enjoy using technology to automate processes? Do you work well under pressure and always show up with a positive attitude? Then please submit your resume, and a short summary on why you fit this description.We are selective so we care more about finding the right person than rushing to hire just anyone. We offer an inviting work environment with health benefits, paid time off, and more. We use a CRM database to maintain sales opportunities.We are a Microsoft partner using 80% Microsoft products. Technologies include; Office365, Exchange, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Firewalls, Networks, Server2012R2 and Mobile Devices. The remaining 20% is with Apple technologies and various mobile devices. We manage our client Networks using a Managed Services product called LabTech.Our unique company benefits include; great healthcare and dental plan options with BCBSIL, 401k retirement planning opportunities, tax-saving commuter benefits, Divvy bike passes, cutting-edge training opportunities, company lunches and breakfasts, team awards, special company events and celebrations, all in all a modern, cozy, on the edge of the loop type of work environment!  This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:Wants a company that truly CARES about its employees and clientsLoves a fast-paced, NO DRAMA environmentIs extremely detail oriented and appreciates PEOPLE who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving successLikes to contribute ideas and be part of a team of TRUE professionalsRESULTS drivenSpecifics: You love being in a leadership role directing the marketing vision of the company and building on existing successful marketing strategies.You must be results oriented and focused on lead generation (not just branding).You must be obsessed with tracking in a CRM and enjoy automation.You think outside of the box and are tired of working for the traditional marketing department with no results.You love writing marketing campaigns, designing presentations, creating newsletters and managing social media.You absolutely enjoy creating and managing industry speaking events.You have a passion for learning and are never satisfied with the statuesque.No JOB HOPPERS ...we love people who have been with their previous job for a long time.The Most Important Results To Achieve Success:6 - 10 years of marketing management and leadership experienceHighly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Contact Science and ConnectWise are a major plus – but not a requirement.Project coordination experience. If you are given a project, you need to know how to get it done working as a liaison between MXO teams and in a timely manner.Ability to work independently, prioritize and organize tasks while supporting multiple teamsExtremely awesome follow up and follow through techniquesStrong familiarity on of how to use social media and monitor traffic campaignsA strong positive attitude Lastly, you must represent our core values and deliver high-level client support as well as contribute in a big way to our team camaraderie and spirit. Please send resume with cover letter, short summary on why you fit this description, and salary requirements.http://www.mxotech.com/about-mxo/careers/
Ad ID: 45725003
  • Posted by: Ad Partner | View all ads
  • Profile: Active since 08/2016
Important Important Safety Tips:
You should find out as much as you can about the company.
Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face.
You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Why list Marketing Manager on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local