Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Libertyville, IL 60048
Duration: 3-6 months (Strong possibility for extension)
Experienced Business Analyst needed to:
• Create Risk Assessment Model to identify high risk candidates for on-site audits. Inputs to the model include geographic location, type of operation, number of employees, presence of operational risk factors, and current spend.
• Use Risk Assessment model to prioritize on-site audits
• Track audit progress
• Report status of audit issues; number open issues, issue aging, etc
• Review Self-Assessment Questionnaires to identify data integrity/quality of response issues
• Monitor performance to goals for suppliers audited, suppliers who have completed Self-Assessment Questionnaire, participated in on-line training, etc., ...
• The expectation is that this candidate can take direction from the Project Lead, work independently, coordinate activities of another Analyst, work with various levels and contacts within the Supply Chain, EHS, Human Resources, Legal, and outside Trade Associations to define operational definitions for data elements. Must be able to work with this cross-functional team to identify data integrity issues and resolve them to create the document of record.
• The time-frame to complete the project objectives is very short. We must work informally and within spreadsheets. Once we have the baseline determined and information available to the management team, a second phase will be initiated to write requirement documents and bring the data into a mature database environment. The Analyst must be ready to work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving setting to complete the near-term objectives. Strong communications and teamwork skills are a must.
• The scope of the overall project is to objectively document our confidence in our supplier's ability to perform to our Corporate Social Responsibility standards of fair labor practices, safe working environment, and overall environmental practices.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.