Job Title: Network Technician
Location: Abbott Park, IL 60064
Duration: 12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
7 - 9 Years of Experience
• Provide technical Level II problem isolation and resolution for a Global Network.
• Main skill set required is Powershell, C#, MIIS.
• Support the design, operation and functional management of Client’s Network Directory and Infrastructure services.
• Must have 5 years experience in Enterprise Directory Design.
Must have expert knowledge of the following skills:
• Authentication protocols and application integration methods (i.e.- Kerberos, SPNEGO, LDAP).
• LDAP Directory design, consultation and maintenance (application integration).
• Identity Management design, consulation and maintenance.
• ILM/MIIS Certificate Authority – Directory Services (Active Directory, LDAP).
• PKI/Certificate Authority Infrastructure Design – Federation Authority Design (WS-, SAML) Wireless Infrastructure Authentication.
• UNIX/Linux integration into Active Directory – ADSI, WMI, WSH, Powershell, .Net Framework, C# programming (knowledge of Java).
• Must have experience with AD monitoring tools and technology, specifically SCOM.
• Has a basic understanding of NT Server configuration and TCP/IP infrastructures.
• Can correctly configure servers and clients for all services.
• Possesses an in depth understanding of communications technologies and can isolate and resolve most infrastructure issues.
• Associates Degree Minimum, prefer Computer Science or technology area or telecommunications science business minor.
• Three (3) to six (6) months of specialized technical courses in communications technology; typically provided by vendors, technical societies, or equivalent experience
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.