Job Description / Requirement:
• The Client’s Project Manager performs the duties as described below and must be able to perform the duties of a Field Manager (i.e., back up support) related to direction to the team on site issues, daily execution and work quality.
General Role Description:
• Accountable for delivery of the entire customer project scope – products and services – to the customer market.
• Plans the project in line with Objectives (including task identification, scheduling, resource management and risk management).
• Customer Relationship Manager
• Manages financial and non-financial performance
• Monitors and Controls Project and Execution.
• Manages Risk Management process.
• Manages and leads people and project teams.
• Ensures that necessary processes and tools are available, used and modified according to the projects needs.
• Initiates corrective actions for the project (with project team) and follows their implementation.
• Conducts dependency analysis.
• Follows project's progress and status (with project team).
• Reports on project level.
• Ensures quality management of the project deliverables.
• Identifies and re-uses best practices and applies lessons learned within the project management network.
Required Competencies and Skills:
• Accountable for executing Scope of Work, DWI’s, MOP’s, RACI’s within Market and Contractual obligations
• Project time management (schedules)
• Cost management (budget v. actual)
• Scope management (change orders)
• Quality management
• Provides accurate daily status on forecast and actuals in IPM.
• Ensures sufficient operational visibility to relevant stakeholders (e.g. PMO, Customer) through specific tools
• Participates in periodic reviews e.g. Review Meetings
• Accountable for market cost adherence (PCA)
• LOA owner according to issued guidelines
• Accountable for Supplier PO issuance via IPM, Supplier work Acceptances and GR trigger out of IPM
• Demand planning
• Maintains market level NELLE forecast for Hardware, Resources and Services
• Change Management
• Ensures Pre-Authorization of all additional works in IPM prior to execution
• Performs weekly closure of all outstanding Change Orders
• Ensures weekly escalation of all billable Change Orders
• Project Risk
• Identifies and analyzes risk and opportunities
• Plans and implements risk response actions
• Ensures risks actively monitored and managed
• Project Quality
• Ensures delivered services meet Client’s standards
• Acceptance & Ensures timely acceptance in line with contractual obligations • Ensures required documentation is uploaded to IPM.
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
• Minimum of 8 years PM experience in wireless radio access network deployment on major projects.
Proficient in the following tools:
• MS Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access
• IPM: Progress Tracking (mass update), Documentation, Reporting, CR, Quality modules
• ShareNet (SBM Suite) Degree is not necessary but preferred.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.