Job Description / Requirement:
Technical Architect / MDM Software Engineer
High Level Project Summary:
• The planning, engineering, and implementation of a Lifecycle Mobile Device Management Program is the end goal of the MLM Project team.
• The program will pool information, from several, globally situated; primary data-sources into a SSO accessed Web-portal.
• Leveraging Cloud-based computing, the MLM program will design and implement the functionality of full remote device and mobile application administration in addition to TEM management, all while providing granular customer interaction into catalog and device management resources.
Required Technical experience is as follows:
• Individual must have experience documenting detailed architectures
• Individual must have experience defining / building end to end architecture solutions for large scale platform projects
• Individual must have a good understanding of network topologies
• Individual must have experience with WLAN system design and implementation
• Individual must have experience with operational hardware environments within large scale distributed deployments
• Individual must have experience creating scalable architectures
• Individual should also have experience with Mobile Application Delivery/API integration
• Mobile OS experience (IOS, Window Mobile, Android)
• Individual must also be proficient with Visio and MS Office tools
Desired Technical experience is as follows:
• Individual should have experience with MDM Platforms (MobileIron, Zenprise)
• Individual should have experience with Cloud based virtualization
• Individual should have experience with cloud based databases (Key Value Store)
• Individual should have a good understanding of cloud computing security based issues.
• Individual should have participated in software development processes and have experience with test plan/case development.
• An individual that is certified on Client’s WLAN equipment
• Typically 3 or more years of relevant work experience.
• Excellent troubleshooting ability.
• Ability to effectively communicate with technical and/or functional areas.
• Must have an analytical thought process and a diligent attention to detail.
• Ability to provide analysis, design, build, testing, cutover, support and maintenance activities.
• Strong decision making skills.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline preferred.
• The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with excellent communication skills.
• The individual should enjoy a consistently changing landscape and be willing and able to adopt new processes and tools.
• Candidate should be able to self learn and quickly be able to come up to speed with new technologies.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.