Job Title: WRS-MCCP-Software Tester III
Location: Schaumburg, IL 60196
Duration: 8-9+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:
• Experienced test engineers with MS Visual Studio and .NET experience.
• Familiar with white/black box, functional and system level testing.
• Testers will create test plans, test cases & procedures and test automation utilities as well as perform test execution and collaborate with development teams on defect triage and root cause analysis.
• 7+ years experience in software development and/or quality assurance in a Windows environment.
• MS Visual Studio experience: TFS, .NET, Silverlight, MS Test Manager.
• Agile development process experience.
• IP networking experience: TCP/IP, HTML, SMTP, Wireshark, Nmap, etc.
• Thorough understanding and experience in all phases of the QA life cycle.
• Strong trouble shooting skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Client’s ASTRO 25 systems experience.
• Wireless data communication experience: LTE, WiMAX, WiFi, etc.
• Test management tool experience: TestCentral, TestDirector, Insight, etc.
• Test automation development experience: FAST, ATEST, QuickTest Pro, WinRunner, etc.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.