Senior Data Warehouse Architect
Downers Grove, IL. or West Sacramento, CA.
4-6 month Contract to Hire
Sr. Data Warehouse Architect
Provides leadership in the design and implementation of large scale and complex software applications; databases; data models and relational database structures with limited direction from management. Projects and assignments are large in scope; typically cross-functional and technically difficult; often involving combinations of platforms and ...
DUTIES: You will be responsible for: (1) Designing and developing sophisticated customer facing web portals and web applications; (2) Defining and detailing customer and technical requirements; (3) Hands on technical architecture, design, and development; (4) Leading and mentoring a team of development staff; (5) Constantly evaluating opportunities to develop additional products, services, and features based on current and emerging needs of customers and the industry as a whole; (6) Designing, ...
- Spring MVC framework
- Understanding of distributed platform infrastructure and architecture
- Experience in performance tuning and scalability of internal and vendor applications
- Experience with applications using Java, Websphere, and DB2
- Experience in technology integration
- Experience using third-party add-ons and/or add-on development
- Deep knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and software development life cycle
- Recent experience with Springboard 4 ...
New project teams forming! The System Architect is charged with leading a technical team of software engineers in the design and development of transactional Web-based applications.
-8+ years experience in object-oriented development
-Very strong experience in: Java, J2EE architecture, OO design patterns, Web application servers (Websphere, Tomcat, Weblogic), relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB/2)
-Minimally 3-5yrs experience designing and developing e-commerce and business-to-consumer ...
Our client is looking for a Sharepoint Architect with 4-7 years of relevant Sharepoint and web development experience in the Chicago, IL area. The ideal candidate will be able to leverage their business knowledge to identify, define and then develop Microsoft Sharepoint solutions for our client's organization.
Position Description:The SharePoint Architect will oversee and lead the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of SharePoint enterprise solutions.
Location:Chicago/ Santa Clara or working remote with 100% travel
SAP Architect – Mobility Solutions
Relevant Experience (Yrs)
Ability to work with sales and marketing teams to understand, articulate and document product requirements
Thorough knowledge of modern mobile systems from an architectural and protocols perspective
In depth knowledge of SAP and ...
The preferred location is Chicago/ Santa Clara or working remote with 100% travel
Formulate and execute solutions for customers
Help formulate and capture requirements
Ideate, conceptualize and drive solutions.
Location : Chicago, IL
Rate : Market
Duration : 6 Months+
Job Role :
1. Develop and Deploy Solutions Including: Cleansing Package Builder, Data Insight Scorecards, Profiling, Metadata Manager and Metapedia
o Build of Dashboard and Exception Rules for Customer and Material Domain areas on Teradata MDM to support Brand P&L and Global KPI initiatives
o 20-25 rules across the Customer and Material Domain
Execute a process to develop an application security architecture for a health care management system that processes information of varying levels of sensitivity. The security architecture must be compliant with the existing enterprise technical security control requirements model. Produce a gap analysis documentation to identify any gaps between specific technical security requirements and the architecture of the system and provide detailed technical recommendations on ...
Our Chicago office is seeking a senior level Technical/ Project Architect
Principle Areas of Responsibility
This individual will be responsible for the design, production and coordination of projects within our Chicago, IL office. May also act as Project Manager on specific projects, but at a minimum will be responsible for all work as Project Senior Architect.
The Skills, Knowledge and Abilities We Seek
BA in Architecture or Design
15 minimum years of ...
Job Title: Technical Architect / MDM Software Engineer
Location: Schaumburg, IL 60196
Duration: 6+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
Technical Architect / MDM Software Engineer
High Level Project Summary:
• The planning, engineering, and implementation of a Lifecycle Mobile Device Management Program is the end goal of the MLM Project team.
• The program will pool information, from several, globally situated; primary data-sources into a SSO ...
This is a Full- Time Position
The Enterprise Architect is responsible to provide technical leadership including architecting conceptual/physical design, develop technical standards, document and work with cross-functional teams to maintain documentation of application, system architecture and technical specs.
Enterprise Architect ( core requirements )
• 10+ years of professional experience in the field of IT and at least 5 years of Enterprise Architecture.
The Salesforce.com Architect will oversee and lead the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of Customer Relationship Management solutions. These solutions are comprised of leading edge cloud-based platforms and tools including Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex/Visualforce, Database.com, Heroku, ETL, Microsoft Dynamics, .net, and other related technologies. Technical Architects are also required to maintain a continuous and comprehensive ...
• Java/J2EE, Web services, EDI/X12, HIPAA, XML, WS Security, SOAP, Datapower, Websphere Message Broker, Websphere Transformation Extender.
• Experience with Solution Delivery Methodologies.
• MUST HAVE applied experience with LARGE Projects and environments
Review requirements, generate system requirements, architect solution, participate in design, review design, code, test plans and cases to ensure compliance to architecture and Company’s standards. Produce weekly written status reports on the ...
(1) Acting as the “go to” person for programming standards and design, programming complex business logic in the database;
(2) Handling all questions related to the database on a project which leverages the database for performance on a high-transaction system;
(3) Acting as a “SQL guru” in writing complex stored procedures and performance-tuning the database for a complex web application;
(4) Mentoring a solid team of .NET developers on the virtues and subtleties of SQL Server.
DUTIES: You will be responsible for: (1) Network architecture, design, and implementation; (2) Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), and Quality of Service (QoS), in a large, complex, state-of-the-art technology service provider environment; (3) Architecting, designing, implementing some of the most advanced technology based solutions in the world with a focus on low latency solutions; (4) Acting as an SME and performing ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Chicago easier than ever before.