:::Contact Mary at 815-756-1221 or attach resume when responding to this posting for more details:::
The Sr. Bakery Scientist will be responsible for leading projects and improving current products. Will be technical lead on projects, responsible for successful development through to commercialization.
- BS/MS Food or Bakery Science
- 5+ years in the baking industry
- Successful record of commercialized bakery products
- Excellent communication, technical, organizational, and PC ...
Contact Kristine O'Sullivan at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- BS/MS Food Science/Chemistry
- Dairy science emphasis preferred
- 10+ years of related experience
- 5+ years of product development in beverages, yogurt, ice cream, cheese
- Expert knowledge of carbohydrate thickeners, bulking agents and sweeteners
- Experience with reduced calorie food ingredients, flavor potentiates, texturizing agents and sensory evaluations
- Thorough understanding of the formulation and process of ...
Contact Kristine at 815-756-1221 for more details. Attach resume.
The Innovations Scientist will be responsible for evaluating and presenting innovation systems. Will assist with long term innovation operations and manage systems. Work cross functionally to identify new ingredients.
- BS/MS Food Science degree
- 2-5 years of R&D in food and beverage or food ingredients
- Understanding of R&D processes
- Hands-on experience in sensory, statistics, chemistry and product development
As the lead molecular biologist develop reagents to prepare clinical specimens for molecular amplification and analysis.
Assist in the development and validation of processes in various stages of development and product transfer into manufacturing.
Company is focused on achieving scientific excellence, and this is only achievable by employing people that are constantly striving to be the best. Offering an incredible starting salary to $70,000 as well as attractive employment packages, annual ...
Seeking a Data Technologist/ Scientist
This candidate will have previously worked with healthcare software applications. They must excel at the technical skills listed below as well as comunications between members of various teams. The ultimate goal will be focusing on extending machine learning, predictive modeling and data mining components to provide up-to-date intelligence to healthcare providers.
-M.S. or higher in the fields: Statistics or Computer Science
-Strong knowledge ...
Develop protein purification processes to be scaled up and transferred into manufacturing including evaluation of transferred processes, transfer of processes to manufacturing, harvest clarification, normal flow filtration, purification, tangential flow filtration, and product final formulation.
Apply your expertise in multiple facets of biologics development and manufacturing of Monoclonal Antibodies, Enzymes, Growth Factors, PEGylated Proteins and Cytokines derived from mammalian cell lines
Contact Dan at 815-756-1221. Attach resume, please meet qualifications before responding.
The Bakery Scientist will be responsible for the full life cycle of bakery products from the research to full production scale-up. Will manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- BS Food or Bakery Science
- 7-10 years of product development experience in bakery items
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of technology systems
Contact Mary for details: 815-756-1221
The Beverage Applications Scientist will be responsible for flavor choice and evaluation for the development and improvement of beverage products. They will be in charge of directing all technical projects.
- BS/MS Food Science
- 6-10 years of product development experience in beverages
- Experience with ready-to-drink beverage product development
- Meet project timelines and customer needs
- Ability to evaluate flavors
Seeking expertise in the identification and evaluation of gene expressed proteins or peptides acting as renal biomarkers to act as the primary contact and principal scientist and lead a small team in the design and development of mechanism of action studies for clinical trials and analyze and interpret data generated from MOA studies.
Additionally, shall lead collaborative efforts for in vitro cell based assays, stem cell differention, and biochemical assays design, development and data ...
Major pharmaceutical company seeks PhD and 3+ years experience in the following:
*** Designed and executed rodent in vivo experiments to evaluate the primary pharmacology and side effect profile of novel renal therapeutic compounds.
*** Expert knowledge in determination of Mechanism of Action, Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics, Animal handling, dosing, bleeding, subcutaneous, intraperitoneal, intradermal, and intravenous injections.
Candidate shall perform similar duties with the goal of ...
Job Responsibilities and Requirements: Responsibilities include rapid response to environmental incidents and disaster situations such as industrial accidents, spills, fires, hurricanes, and floods; performing multi-media environmental investigations at potential hazardous waste sites; and conducting oversight activities at hazardous waste removal sites. The ideal candidate will: Provide field support during emergency response situations, including air-monitoring and multi-media sampling. Provide ...
Contact Mary if you meet the qualifications: 815-756-1221
The Sr. Beverage Scientist will be responsible for creating new products to support business growth and customer needs. Will assist in presentations to customer's and management when needed to show new features of product lines.
- BS/MS Food Science
- 5-10 years of finished beverage product development experience
- Beverage or flavor company work experience
- Understanding of flavors and ingredients used for beverage ...
Responsibilities may include: (Although this opportunity is a Chemist/Scientist role, opportunity is not 100% bench work. There will be many responsibilities not associated with bench work, but to support pharmaceutical development (perform gap assessments and develop plans and conduct studies to remediate gaps, etc.))
• Perform analytical studies independently using HPLC, GC, LC/MS, GC/MS and NMR with GMP/GLP compliance.
• Construct test methods and specifications
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Chicago easier than ever before.