Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Marketing Manager will be the driver and hub of activity for a variety of marketing projects. This position requires a strong mix of creative, analytical and logical thinking, and the ability to work in an open, collaborative office environment.
• Manages the quarterly development of product catalog pages (approximately 1/3 of the 500+ page catalog); including content changes, quarterly product promotions, and all other revisions and improvements.
• Proofreading responsibilities for all marketing materials including quarterly catalogs, monthly flyers, mailers, emails, package stuffers, etc.
• Manages all production aspects of the quarterly catalog including target list rentals, merge/purge and related data processing, production, mailing and delivery tracking.
• Takes a lead role in planning and creating the content, targeting plans and execution of supporting marketing materials for a variety of vehicles including direct mail cards, letters and package inserts. Provides detailed information and direction to internal and/or external creative resources and oversees the development process from conception to completion.
• Identifies and evaluates promotional opportunities for inclusion in monthly flyers, package insertions and web ads.
• Compiles and analyzes promotion response data, monthly sales reports and other result-related information.
• Participates in the training and mentoring of new hires, as determined by the Marketing Director.
• BS/BA degree, preferably with a major in Marketing; MBA preferred but not required.
• 6+ years’ professional marketing experience, with 2+ years in a supervisory role.
• Direct marketing (eg. catalog, direct mail) experience in a B2B arena is required.
• Must be software proficient in MS WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK.