Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Medical Administrative And Assistant (Chicago)
Medical Administrative Assistant to work for a busy Primary Care Physician practice near Lawrence and Western avenue in Chicago
MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, with Clinical and Administrative Roles
(front & back responsibilites)
Job responsibilities include
1. Overview the Practice Admin and Clinical workflow, including 2 Medical assistants.
2. Scheduling patient treatments or other procedures, using EMR Software or equivalent.
3. Meet and greet patients upon their arrival, and providing them with necessary paperwork and documentation
4. Coordinating a patient's initial visit, any follow-up visits, and follow up on their health status
5. Confirming insurance status and processing insurance claim forms.
6. Calling the patient to remind them of their procedure/visit.
7. Organizing and assisting with consultation, appointments and follow up visits.
8. Vitaling, assiting on Pap Tests and related procedures
9. On a daily function, handle phone calls and e-mails in a professional manner.
The right individual should be detail oriented, a self-starter, and have strong communication skills. They should be able to multi-task and embrace responsibility and accountability.
The ideal candidate must manage the flow of patients into their procedures rooms and taking care of all vitals and clinical duties.
1. Three years of experience preferred
2. MUST have experience working and be familiar with a Primary Care Physicians workflow and paperwork.
3. Scheduling patient treatments or other procedures
4. Organized, must have effective communication skills in English, Spanish speaker a PLUS!
5. Must be friendly, and care-oriented
6. Project management skills may be necessary to perform certain job functions, such as scheduling.
7. Working knowledge of administration of clinical office environment is required.
8. Microsoft Office skills such as Word, Excel and Microsoft Project are desirable.
Work Setting: Physician Office
Job Function: Patient Services
Career Level: MID Level
Job Duration: Indefinite
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, plus CMA/RMA
Pay: $12-14.50 per hour during initial temp phase, $15+ once full time
Location: Chicago North Side
Start Date: ASAP
Hiring Company: BIL-Force Inc
We are actively interviewing now. For immediate consideration, e-mail your resume to: [email removed]
• Location: Chicago
• Compensation: $12-$14.50/hour
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Phone calls about this job are ok.
•Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.