The Director of Care Management is responsible for utilization review, case management, and social services. (S)He will develop, implement, and maintain an effective and efficient care management program and will communicate necessary information to managers and other staff member as needed. Will work collaboratively with the other hospitals in the healthcare system to align and implement effective care transition networks. (S)He will develop knowledge of available community resources and a working relationship with acute rehabilitation service providers and post-acute care service providers. Will serve as the Chair of a Readmission Team and will be a member of the Utilization Review Committee, Accountable Care Team, and Care Transitions Team.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Current RN license required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) required; Master’s Degree in related field (business, nursing, or healthcare administration) required
- 7+ years’ related experience
- 5+ years’ leadership experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of utilization review, case management, and social service
If interested, please send an updated resume to Christine C., Healthcare Recruiter. Thanks!
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.