Physician owned and operated group based in Skokie needs MD to make house calls in Chicago accompanied by a medical assistant / driver in our vehicle.
Looking for full time employment? Retired (pickup from your home possible). Are you looking for part time employment? Are you a resident / fellow and looking for moonlighting employment? We at Home Doctors / Lake Forest Cardiology are rapidly growing. We emphasize prompt diagnosis and preventive measures to avoid hospitalization when possible.
We have the perfect solution for the following reasons:
1. With us, you would be in compliance with Illinois law. In Illinois, only a doctor can head a group of doctors which is what we are; unlike most of the house call “groups” in Chicago which are owned by businessmen. Secondly, we do not have any on call duties for you and all calls are taken by our physician-owner.
2. You would leave the burden of an office behind and your work is confined to the hours you make Housecalls. You can balance your professional and personal lives.
3. Your day and your week is flexible planned in advance week by week. Choose to work 1/2, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
4. Once your availability is known, you would have pre-set appointments.
5. You would always be with a driver and serve only seniors in private homes.
6. Reasonable commute as you would start and end a typical day at our office in Skokie.
7. We provide complete back office support to schedule your visits, answer your calls, order medical supplies, perform quality assurance checks while you are out seeing your patients.
8. Emotionally satisfying to care for an all Medicare, low income, disabled and geriatric patient population.
9. Very attractive compensation package with several options to choose from. In addition, monthly opportunities to earn productivity bonuses. Comprehensive benefits package for full timers, including health, dental, vision, life insurance and matching 401k. Sign on incentives available. Full coverage under our professional liability malpractice insurance.
1. MD/DO with valid Illinois physician license. Unrestricted license preferred and restricted (probationary) licenses are considered on an individual basis.
2. Current Federal DEA license.
3. US citizenship or permanent residency preferred but we also sponsor H1B and J1 visa holders currently in the US.
1. Diagnose, treat complex patients using a wide range of diagnostic tools.
2. Communicate with referring nurses, medical equipment suppliers and patients while you are being driven to your visits.
3. Complete documentation of the visit and sign nursing care plans, nursing orders, medical equipment orders before you leave on the days you work.
Limited positions available.
Email Kathy Johnson at [email removed]
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.