We are currently in need of Full-Time, Counter Control Operators for our Brunswick Zone Woodridge Bowling Center located in Woodridge, IL. Counter Control Operators provide guests with prompt, efficient, courteous service, and ensure that maximum utilization of lanes and equipment is realized through efficient control of the flow of guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets guests and informs guests of center services, promotions, and prices. Sells center services (specials, leagues, tournaments, bar, food).
• Properly assigns guests to lanes, takes reservations and manages waiting lists when necessary
• Keeps track of open play lanes (activity and inactivity) and assigns them to customers
• Rents shoes, sanitizes them upon return and helps customers locate suitable house balls. Visually inspects and maintains quality of rental shoes
• Operates register, control panel, computer, Cosmic equipment, and P/A
• Maintains safe work environment and maintains safe environment for guests
• Handles complaints, using judgment as to which ones refer to management. Handles customer telephone inquiries
• Notifies Mechanic or Pinsetter Technician promptly of any mechanical failures
• Maintains records of daily operation, as required
• Handles cash and transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Counts cash drawer per company procedures
• Provides friendly, courteous, polite, and helpful guest service
• Assists guests with automatic scorers and bumpers
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Experience: Retail and cash handling experience helpful.
Education Level: High School diploma or equivalent.
Full-Time work only. Weekends are required and must be available for any Holidays.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.