Well established food broker and trading company is seeking Account Managers for our Arlington Heights, Illinois location
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Actively sell our products to new and existing distributors and manufacturers throughout the Great Lakes States
• Execute daily outbound cold calls to build your customer base and pipeline of prospects
• Up sell new and additional products to existing customers
• Manage your sales activity to achieve assigned tonnage sales quotas
• Exhibit the highest possible level of customer service to all customers and prospects
Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
• Experience with perishable goods, commodities and the seafood industry helpful but not required
• Must have experience cold calling new business, building existing business, and selling to key decision makers.
• You excel in a rapid pace environment that requires multi-tasking, attention to detail, account management.
• You are a highly motivated self-starter and you are looking for an environment that will challenge you to meet your professional and personal goals.
• You love the thrill of the hunt and prospecting is one of your greatest strengths surpassed only by your ability to create instant rapport.
• You are a fast learner and have the ability to communicate and negotiate with ease and are proud to track your activity as a sign of progress and success.
• You excel at follow up when appropriate but don't waste time chasing junk and are familiar with Windows and know the value of keeping accurate notes and tracking records.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.