Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Market Intelligence Firm with offices Int’l and US based
US home based role - $150k+ commission + full bene pkg
Must be US Citizen, Green Card or PR holder
Reports into the SVP of Analytics This is a new position due to growth rolling out all of NA
Absolute “must have’s” – cold calling NBD pro who has sold analytic solutions, developing cold calling lead generation, development, identification, validation, qualification & closure of Analytic deals. As the business continues to grow, this person will bring staff in under him/her. The person in this role will lead the role out of NA.
Seeking smart & aggressive sales leader who understands analytics solutions & able to explain the impact of that solution with deep contacts @ CXO & VP level Fortune 500 firms hitting across all of NA. Industry vertical analytic selling should come from Retail, CPG, technology, telecom and/or banking/finc’l. Candidate will know what analytical solutions/techniques can give clientele the best output useful for their business.
The responsibilities include
• Act as primary point of contact & own the pipeline of opportunities & work through to closure for hunting, generation & identification of Analytics opportunities, developing client relationships at CXO & VP level – building & maintaining executive level relationships that enable Firm to sell Analytics services in a collaborative / consensus model with the SVP -Analytics (P&L Leader) - develop & maintains deal engagement strategy
• To clearly & effectively articulate compelling value propositions & solutions which meet the client’s requirements, beat the competition & achieve Firm’s targets
• To demonstrate personal Analytics expertise, & thereby build client’s trust & credibility in Firm’s experience & capability
• Represent the Analytics position in the external market place (analysts, media, conferences, events etc.).
• Overall 15 years of experience
• Proven experience at a leadership level in the corporate world
• In depth & proven experience of consultative & solution selling skills, with at least 10 years of selling experience.
• Current cold calling expertise selling analytic solutions
• Working experience in Analytics organization/team or KPO organization.
• Domain experience in specific industry within Risk, Marketing or Customer Management / Service organization & application of analytics in the respective business area.
• Exposure to advanced analytics/predictive analytics concepts, to be able to communicate & engage appropriately with the audience
• Education background in Science &/or Technology, with a penchant for numbers
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Qualified candidates send cover letter and resume to: [email removed]