1. Rock 'Em Sock 'Em ROBOTS Game - $10 (new, no box)
* The classic game from 1966 in which the battling robots try to knock each other's blocks off
* Red Rocker and Blue Bomber battle it out in the arena, with realistic sounds and jaw-jolting action
* When a robot lands that blockbuster punch to his opponent's jaw, the victorious robot's head pops up with that Rock 'Em Sock 'Em gotcha sound
* Complete with robots and stadium
* A classic game fun for all
2. Wireless Boxing Robots by The Sharper Image (used, very good condition, batteries not included.) - $35
Each robots arms work separately and together to deliver intricate combinations of hooks, jabs, crosses and uppercuts. Independently moving legs endow your boxer with fancy footwork. Be sure to maintain your defense as you punch! LEDs on each robot light up to count the number of direct hits. Land four well-placed punches to knock your opponent out in an intergalactic title bout!
Robots stand almost a foot tall and are made of rugged plastic to withstand vigorous punching. Each boxer runs on 4 AA batteries; each remote uses 3 AA batteries (order all batteries separately). Set includes two boxing robots and two wireless remotes.
* Each robot in this set of two is controlled by a 27 MHz wireless remote.
* Arms work separately to throw jabs, crosses and uppercuts.
* Independently working legs endow your boxer with fancy footwork.
* LEDs on each robot count direct hits. Score four to knock your opponent out.