Industry/Environment: Non Profit (A friendly working environment with the goal of providing good service to others.)
• Manage project center personnel
• Responsible for daily oversight of 25 volunteers in academic/travel operation
• Reply to phone calls and emails and daily communications from visitors
• Working in multi-cultural environments involving beliefs, attitude, behavior and language
• Advanced knowledge and familiarity of computer and office equipment and processes
• Advanced language skills including reading, writing and speaking
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.